Full terms and conditions can be read below. Midlands 103 reserves the right to update and amend these terms and conditions as required. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.
- Nominations open at 9am on Monday January 27th and close at 12 noon on Friday March 13th 2020, after which, the shortlists will be compiled for each category and a short period of judging will take place.
- Nominations will be accepted via the form on the Midlands103Awards.com web site or by post to Midlands 103 Customer Service Awards, Tindle House, Axis Business Park, Tullamore, County Offaly, R35 R588.
- Nominations must be in electronic or written form and will not be taken by telephone.
- Employees and contractors of Midlands 103, their immediate families and those of all associated sponsors and businesses directly associated with the awards are not eligible to nominate and will not have any influence on the judging process.
- Businesses may be nominated across more than one category where appropriate. However multiple nominations which are deemed by organisers or judges to be excessive may be discounted.
- To nominate, you must be over 18 years of age.
- Nominees must be trading/running as a business both at the time/date of nomination and of the awards ceremony itself and must be physically located in the midlands counties of Ireland:- Laois, Offaly, Westmeath or an adjacent county.
- Nominations may be discounted in the first instance or may be removed from a shortlist or shortlists if they are deemed to be inappropriate for the competition due to ineligibility for the chosen category, not being located within the required geographical region, closure, conflict of interest or any other reasonable reason considered valid by the awards organisers or judging panel.
- A shortlist of the businesses receiving the highest number of public nominations will be compiled. These businesses will be notified of their inclusion on the shortlist. Those businesses whose owners do not wish to be shortlisted or considered for an award must advise Midlands 103 in writing, at the above address, of their decision not to participate.
- Shortlisted businesses will be assessed by our judging panel for the purposes of potentially selecting them as winners. The timing & nature of this assessment may not be disclosed.
- The shortlists will be published on the awards web site at midlands103awards.com.
- The judges’ decision on shortlisting and category winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into with regard to judges decisions, terms & conditions, nomination eligibility, etc.
- Winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony in the Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar. The date for this ceremony is yet to be determined. Tickets (which are limited in number) can be purchased by contacting the Midlands 103 ticket line on (0818) 300-103 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday), or by emailing email@example.com. Our previous events have sold out well in advance, so early booking is recommended.
- Winners will receive a special trophy at the awards ceremony. No alternative award – cash or otherwise – will be offered in lieu of this prize.
- Midlands 103 reserves the right to use all recorded or live video or audio material involved in the awards ceremony on air or in press.
- Winners may be required by Midlands 103 to participate in a photo shoot. Midlands 103 retains the right to use such publicity photos in any medium including this web site and social media posts.